We’re starting here a new section of building guides for those who want to build their own computers. The parts lists are put together following these rules:
- We use PCPartPicker (PCPP) to create the builds
- Only new parts, from the lists of vendors available inside PCPP
- Upgradability – a low end build must allow for further upgrades without replacing all of the main parts (CPU, MotherBoard and Graphics Card)
- The price milestone are guidelines only. Actual price can vary above or below the marks, as long as the difference is not too great (less than 10%)
- Target performance is minimum 60 FPS at 1080p resolution with as high settings as possible
One last reminder. The builds above are just examples of what the best performance for money you can get at specific milestones. There is a wide playfield of combinations between these builds that can satisfy any preferences. Feel free to reach out if you need any help.